CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Utah Fun!!

After spending a week in Idaho with Grandpa Stark and Mormor, we headed south to visit Great Grandma Stark.  I wish I would have taken a picture, but I completely forgot.  She is amazing - such a strong woman.  We love you Grandma Great!!We always love spending time in Utah because we are so blessed to have family and friends to visit - we like to think of it as our second home, since it was our first home.  
It worked out so beautifully to be in Utah for the last week of March.  We celebrated cousin Ella's birthday as well as Annika & Arik's 10th birthday.  






We were even lucky enough to have time with our Manwaring cousins from Idaho & Utah..... the timing was perfect!!


A little football fun before heading to land of "Futbol"


Funny story.... Annika & Arik turned 5 just before we moved to Oregon.  We had a birthday party for them at a Backyard Playground warehouse in Draper.  My sister, Chaunda and I decided to take the birthday kids, Ella, Annika & Arik, to Airborne for their birthday week.  Couldn't believe that for the twins 10th birthday, just before moving to the UK, they had another birthday celebration at the same warehouse in Draper!!  They had so much fun, and the only injury was Arik's crazy bloody nose :)  Double Digits!!









Our last stroke of good luck.  
I wanted Tanner to have the opportunity to attend his first Priesthood session of General Conference at the Conference Center in SLC.  When we found our we were moving, I felt like I had to let this desire go because I didn't think there was any possible way to make this happen.  Luckily, we happened to be in Salt Lake City for General Conference this year.  I mentioned to Kaylee that wanted Tanner to go.  My awesome brother-in-law found four tickets and Uncle Shane, Colby, Tanner, and Uncle Kevin were able to go together.  Happy Mama!!  Love this picture of my boys!!

No comments: