CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Home

Sunday, April 1, 2012

We woke up early this morning and left for the airport.  I was stressed.  I feel like I handle stressful situations fairly well, but my chest felt tight this morning and I found myself snapping at Colby.  Hopefully he will understand.  Chaunda and Jeremy were so kind as they had to drive two car to get us to the airport - one with us and the other with our nine suitcases!!

We left Salt Lake City on a cold day and arrived in London greeted by sunshine and blue skies Monday morning!


Mileaden Moor
Our new home
April 2, 2012
Lunch at the Garden Center in Chilton
Newbury Towne Centre just a few days later, the sunshine left and now it is soooo cold!  Just like home in Oregon!



No comments: