CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Let the Adventure begin...

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain A few weeks ago, we packed up our house in West Linn, Oregon and began this crazy, exciting adventure. Back in March, I have to admit, that even though I tried to hide it, I was feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and simply sad. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE an adventure, but moving to another country was a lot for this "list obsessed Mama" tackle. With that said, I also know that this is going to be a fantastic ride!! March 13, 2012 we woke up early to five inches of snow and no school! Of all the days for school to be cancelled! Thank goodness for our good friends, the Jones Family who turned their home into an amazing Bed & Breakfast for for us. Then on snow day, Heather sweetly entertained my kids while I met the movers back at our house. What a crazy day to move!! March 14, 2012 Colby was suppose to fly to the UK today but his flight was cancelled. Is it awful that I am so very grateful!? I am feeling tired and there are a few loose ends that I need to tie up, but don't really want to on my own. Tender mercy for sure.

No comments: