CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

Sunday, April 8, 2012

After our touring about the countryside yesterday, visiting English Heritage sites; we realized that we still needed to dye Easter Eggs.  So we stopped at an ASDA..... this is owned by Walmart.  First, I need to say that I really don't love Walmart as much as I love Target - I LOVE Target.  Not as much as my SIL Jen, but I still love it.  I think it will be what I miss most of all while we are here.  So back to the ASDA story... I thought it would be similar to Walmart, but it definitely was NOT.  It was about 3 million steps below Walmart, UGH.

We were very unsuccessful at finding Easter Egg stuff.  The eggs are brown and there is no dye.  So we bought brown eggs and used sharpies and markers that the kids had in their backpacks from school.  It was not the same, but still so much fun!!  And the best part about Easter in England is that, according to Tanner, "The chocolate is soooo much better!!"  HAPPY EASTER!




Happy Easter






Kinder Eggs  - YUM!!  And there is a toy inside!

No comments: