CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2012

Becky has arrived!!

I am so excited because my sister, Rebecca (or Becky, Becca Boo) and her three adorable kids arrived yesterday.  I am so happy that she is here and is going to be staying and playing with us for many weeks.  
You see, Becky and I are 14 months apart in age - I am older, but she is taller :)  When siblings are close in age, they either get along, or they don't.  Luckily for us, we have always (almost always) gotten along so well and love hanging out together.  And, it is so easy when she is around, because she knew Colby before I did and they get along too!  Seriously, the best possible situation!  Becky is turning "The Big 40" in 10 days, so we are determined to have lots of fun, even if we do still have to be moms and be responsible.  




In order to help Bec and the kids with their jet-lag, we headed out for the day to our neighborhood castle, Donnington Castle.  I love bringing kids here because it is all open and they can run, jump and play all they want without bothering anyone.  Great place to just be a kid!





No comments: