CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My white-haired boy

My firstborn, white-haired boy, is such a great kid. Now anyone who knows him knows that he is not an easy child, nor has he been easy to raise thus far. He is intense, determined, mischievious and craves attention. He LOVED being an only child for the short time that he was one. After the twins were born, he truly became the naughtiest little boy ever. It is a good thing he is so cute! However, I have managed to break his spirit.... (out of necessity), and turn him into a reasonable citizen. With that said, I want to mention that the decorative pillow he made me for my birthday is beautiful and probably the best gift I have ever received. And here is the Mother's Day poem he wrote for me:


Mom

Her Sky blue eyes,
and high happy laugh,
makes me want to
sing and dance.
Her small soft face
and wavy nose
makes me smile,
she is:
Meaningful
On top of everything
Magical
But most of all,
very fun. Oh how I love this boy.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

How sweet! He's lucky to have you as a mom.

:)

Lanae said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you frame that and put it somewhere you can look at it every day - it's so precious!