CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Hawai'i

Aloha!!

We are back from paradise and I still don't have a computer where I can download my pictures. Sorry. They will have to follow at a later date. The island was beautiful, relaxing and WARM! I love the way that climate can literally melt your worries and troubles away. Colby and I snorkled and lounged and ate -- over and over again for a week. Could anyone ask for anything more?
Pictures!!
What a hunk!
Snorkling at Hanauma Bay


Snorkling at Sharks Cove - North Shore





Here I am swimming under the waterfall in Waimea Valley.

The Laie Hawai'i Temple
Shrimp shack
our main goal every day was to find a great beach and eat good food


There really is nothing better than a great vacation with wonderful friends!


4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

NO........I think it sounds just about perfect. I hope you didn't spend even a minute worrying about the kids? Did they do beautifully without you? I can't wait to see pictures........have I mentioned yet that I'm jealous? BUT so glad you were able to get away?

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Would you tell your stingy husband to get you a freakin' new computer so we can see pictures? I'm glad that you were able to go. Sounds like Heaven!

Tammy said...

I love Hawaii! That is so great you got to go!!! Now could we just talk Heath into getting out of Utah County!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow, wish we could go sometime too! Looks like you had afabulous time.