CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

So I still don't have *MY* laptop, just a loaner with strict no downloading rules (due to my magnetic personality that seems to break all electronics). I did take some great pictures at Halloween that will have to be posted at a later date. The kids had a fabulous time and it even stopped raining in the evening, just in time for Trick-or-Treating!

Ballerina, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker

Ballerina, Dragon Ninja, Luke Skywalker

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

You need to talk to Mr. Moneybags and get you a new computer. Geez, what do they cost these days? A few hundred dollars? Why is he hoarding all of the money. Check his wallet or the ashtray of his car and I bet you'll find enough cash to go get you a new computer.

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! And...yes you have a magnetic personality, but no I'm sure you didn't break the computer. We had one catch on fire when I was using it once. I guess I could say it was because I'm so hot!