CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Our little Chef

Tanner is hilarious! He has decided that he wants to bake all the time and start cooking dinner a couple of nights a week for me. Now I know I should be so excited for the help, but for some reason I feel like it is multiplying my work. Then I feel guilty..... by the time I was his age I already knew how to sew, clean and had a job baking bread - BRAVO Mom!
Thursday we went grocery shopping for the items on his list and Friday the cooking/baking began . Luckily Grandma had given the kids a great cookbook and he chose items from that:

1. Milkshakes

2. Chocolate & peanut covered frozen bananas

3. Donuts

YUM!
Now Annika & Arik are jealous, especially Arik since he loves to cook and has since he was little. I think we are going to have to put into place a cooking day for each with a good plan of execution. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow, what a chef! Good luck to you, you're such a great mom. Are you sure you were doing all those things at nine??? What was I doing?