CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The coast in January

Yesterday we were trying to decide if we should head to the mountains or the coast - how fabulous that we have a choice! Colby checked the weather and saw that it was suppose to be in the 60's at the coast. We decided we couldn't pass up the chance of a great day at the water and it was wonderful - we were not disappointed. The highest temperature was at Seaside, OR. At about 3:00pm it was about 67 degrees and to our surprise not even a breeze (unusual at the Oregon Coast). The kids splashed in the water, in their rainboots of course, as we all soaked up the sun.

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Not having a breeze at the coast IS rare.......and I'm sure made for such a nice day since it wasn't killing your ears. The pictures are great.

Emma just got a package from some of the kids in class. She loved Annika's card. :)

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

How fun for you guys! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Mommyof4 said...

Oh I love the Oregon Coast. My brother is moving this June, so I am afraid our coast trips that my parents do, won't happen any more. It's funny I was just telling Brent this morning that I wish we lived by the ocean--but would miss the mountains. See you do have the best of both worlds!