CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catching up on life

Ok, so I have been a terrible blogger since we returned home from Australia. It has been busy and this takes time that I have haven't had to give. I want to put these pictures on here from President's Day weekend. We always go skiing, and usually in Utah. Well, this year it just didn't work out, so we ended up skiing at Timberline, Mt. Hood. The snow isn't as good, and it was raining for a while, but we did still have a wonderful time. The kids did so well and since the intermediate runs here are easier, they felt like they were amazing!















After looking at these pictures and I am realizing that Colby and I have the same ski jackets on for the past who knows how many years. I think it may be time to update!!

No comments: