CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Popcorn

The Manwarings LOVE popcorn. When Colby and I were first married, I soon learned that Sunday popcorn was a family tradition. I quickly took it upon myself to try and make really yummy popcorn for him (aren't I just the doting & loving wife). I airpop the corn and then layer the butter and salt as the popcorn is popped. So YUMMY! Colby even took the tradition a little further by having popcorn every night at about 10:30 pm. You can always count on that smell at our house late at night.

3 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

No wonder Colby and Royd got along so great. Popcorn eaters! What a great tradition and what a great dad.

Claremont First Ward said...

Have you seen those 100 calorie packs they make now? Yummy.

Mommyof4 said...

It was great to see you! You and Colby look great. I only wished that we had had a round table--we weren't able to talk to the rest of you--oh well next time! Have fun in Australia--sounds awesome.