CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The rain has returned

Autumn has been so wonderful for the last couple of weeks and I am just not ready to let it go. The rain returned today and I am so afraid that it is here..... to stay. And when I say stay, I mean until July. I am not sure I can face that reality or be ok with it. I actually enjoy the rain. I love to walk in it and I love the smell of the earth, so clean. HOWEVER..... I don't love it everyday and I don't love what it does to my hair. I have to work so hard to keep the frizz from taking over my head. I used to have soft, curly hair. Well, after babies, it is now just frizzy. And in the rain, really frizzy. The best invention in the world is a flat iron, and I LOVE mine.

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, just embrace it. he he. It's dark today.....reminiscent of winter.....fall is trying to foreshadow what's to come. I know it. :)
P.S. Sorry I didn't call. I've been busy oiling all the doors and cabinets in my house. It's been really fun. :)

Tammy said...

Hang in there.. you're beautiful! Come drive the loop, you'll feel better... Conference weekend you know! :)

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Come back to Zion. Please???? I know of a very nice (and decorated) home in Riverton. It RARELY rains here.