CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Now that I don't have kids at home all day long, I thought I would have so much time on my hands. So where does the day go??
I usually clean on Mondays, but today I am digging in washing bedding and cleaning bathrooms. It takes all day to do, then is undone the minute the little munchkins walk through the door. Don't get me wrong, they can be great helpers, at least Annika and Tanner. Arik's cleaning methods leave much to be desired. When I ask him to clean his room, he typically shoves everything under his bed, confident that I will never know. Look what I found today. Oh wait, I do know where the day goes.....



2 comments:

Chaunda and Jeremy said...

Sounds like something Ella would do! So love that I'm not alone. Love you.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Nice try. You are having a wonderful time watching your soaps and eating your bon-bons